Monday, February 16, 2009

I AM IN HEAVEN!

I have just discovered a wonderful replacement for potato, which I thought there was none. It's called Yucca (pronounced yuck-a) and it is FABULOUS!

It has been 9 years since I have had a significant amount of french fries. I have not had a baked potato or mashed potatoes at all for those 9 years. Last night I had fried Yucca fries and they were DELICIOUS!!!! They sooooo tasted like real french fries that even our 7 year old loved them.

Today I plan to boil and mash the Yucca root to make mashed Yucca root......I can't wait!!!!!

I am so excited about all the new possiblities this new food holds for me that I can't even put it into words, so I guess I will end this post now and go cook!!!!! Yummmmmm!

Take Care,
Rebecca in Becky's World 101

P.S. I have started a new Blog that is a wonderful resource of party tips, ideas, recipes and hint to help you create an exciting and fun party for any occasion. Please stop by and see what I have to offer and feel free to post your own ideas. It's called WHOOPsie Daisy (A Guide To Creating Fun Parties) at http://www.whoopsiedaisyblog.blogspot.com/

No comments: