Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome To My World!

Hello, my name is Rebecca (or Becky) and I am a 43 year young mom of two small children. Katelynn is 6 1/2 and Sarah is 2 1/2. My husband is the best and I can't believe he still puts up with me after all this time.



I have been wanting to start a personal blog but just didn't know what to start with. I have taken advantage of evening time when I am holding our youngest and always have a paper and pen handy to write all my ideas down. Seems like a have a lot of ideas. The hard part is getting the words from paper to computer, for various reasons. Mostly it's because if I am on this computer, I am working to promote my home based business. If I am not on this computer, I am usually fighting one of my girls for the desired computer chair!



If you stick with me long enough and continue to read this blog, you will find I have quite an onery streak and a good sense of humor. That is why my friends love me.....so they say. (hmmmm?) I do enjoy making light of a bad situation, usually with crazy jokes. Unfortunately, people can get to me more often then I would like and humor is my whay of dealing with it, I suppose.

Well that's enough about me, for now. Let's start with one of my favorite posts I put on one of my many mom sites. If you have children, especially toddlers or above, you will truly appreciate my first post!

By for now,
Rebecca in Becky's World!

No comments: