Thursday, January 15, 2009

CONGRATS KATIEBUG!

The principal at our daughter's school started a new thing for her school, Student Of The Week. She purchased trophies for each class and presents a student each Friday with the trophy. The teachers choose who will get it for that week and this was the first week and guess who got it.......that's right, my Katiebug! She feels pretty special since she is the first kid in her class. As soon as I get it out of my camera, I will add the picture of my Katiebug and her trophy. The student doesn't get to keep it but they get to display it for a whole week on their desk, then pass it to the next studen. The principal will actually come around each Friday and announce the Student of The Week for that week. Pretty impresive considering how much this wonderful principal has to do! She is one busy lady!

CONGRATS MY WONDERFUL KATIEBUG!

Take Care,
Rebecca in Becky's World 101

No comments: