Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sarah Is Growing Up FAST!

No matter how I try, I cannot figure out a way to slow Sarah down from growing up! And believe me, I have tried, or at least given it some good thought! But darn that little sweet 3 year old is achieving new things every day. She has master the pee-pee part of potty training and working on the second one. She can do it if she is in the mood, if not, in her pants she goes, UGH! She gets great joy from putting on her own socks and almost as much joy from putting on her own pull-ups and pants. She LOVES painting and crafting with glue........truly my daughter!

We put shelves in her room, organized her toys and cleaned up her bedroom. She loved it and said it was "bootiful" (beautiful)!

I love how excited she gets about regular things.
Next it's off to Katelynn's room!

Take Care,
Rebecca in Beckys World 101

No comments: