Saturday, May 10, 2008

Great Mother's Day Gift

My Grandmother is getting to come home from the hospital today. I am very excited that she won't spend Mother's Day in the hospital, even if someone was to be with her every minute. Though her nurses and doctor's were wonderful, that is no place to be on such a special day. I am sure there will be lot's of visitor's at my parents house tomorrow (where Grandma is staying) since she gave everyone such a scare.

Not that we all don't visit her anyway but it was a cold hard reminder my Grams is 94 and won't be here much longer, that is inevitable.

Grab a mom, grandma, great-grandma, god-mother, aunt or friend and hug them this Sunday May 11th and do it every day after. You just never know. In fact, hug starting today, tomorrow might never come!

Happy Mother's Day!
Rebecca in Beckys World 101

No comments: