Saturday, May 17, 2008

Katelynn's Second Tooth

That's right, Katelynn, our oldest daughter, has finally lost that stubborn second tooth. It had been loose for quite a while and it was soooooo loose last week that she could push it all the way flat, UGH! But for some reason, it just wouldn't come completely out. Must be the fact that every fiber of my beautiful daughter's being is stubborn, and so was the tooth.






Her dad and I tried pulling it out, which by the way, grosses me out terribly. In fact, the whole "loosing you teeth" thing grosses me out. It always has. I don't know if you can tell in this pic, but I am gritting me teeth as I try to help out the removal process!




But for my dear daughter, it is a "Right of Passage" into the world of being older and slowly, tooth by tooth, Katelynn is eagerly entering the grown up world her dad and I belong too. For her, this idea is awesome, for me, it it bittersweet.


My dear brave husband trying to get a loop around Katelynn's tooth:



Sarah thinks she should get her tooth pulled out too!













Our youngest wanted to get in on the action and tried to convince her daddy to loop some dental floss around her tooth and pull it out too. She seems to be taking the "being like big sissy" thing a little too far. But then again......that's Sarah!

Well that's all for now.
Take Care,
Rebecca in Beckys World 101

No comments: